5 Child Friendly Features at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World
Visiting a theme park with young children is a fun and memorable experience; at Paultons we have a variety of child friendly facilities to help your visit run as smoothly possible.
Here are our top 5 child friendly features to look out for:
1. Tot Swap
Tot Swap allows parents to enjoy the height restricted rides when visiting the Park with Toddlers. Available at Edge, Cobra, Magma, Sky Swinger, Raging River Ride, Jumping Bean, Pirate Ship, Kontiki, Cat-O-Pillar and the Dragon Ride.
The Tot Swap service is simple and operates as follows:
- Guests queue for the first go with the largest part of the group
- They enjoy the ride
- The Guests request their Tot Swap ticket from the ride operator as they exit the ride
- The second group of Guests (no more than 2) return to the ride via the exit for their go before the stated time on the ticket
All normal ride height, age and restrictions still apply and Guests need to redeem their Tot Swap within the 10 minute time given which will be written on the ticket by the ride operator.
2. Child Friendly Toilet Seats & Baby Care
All of the toilets at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World have integrated child toilet seats that are interchangeable with adult sized seats for convenience.
We also have Baby Care Centres with facilities for feeding and changing babies and a separate room for mothers to breastfeed. Baby changing facilities are also provided in Ladies and Gents toilets around the Park. Baby bottle and food heating is available at restaurants and kiosks.
3. Free Birthday Badge
Many Guests organise a trip to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World to celebrate their child's birthday. If it is your little ones special day, please ask at the guest information desk for a free birthday badge for them to wear. This also helps our staff know so they can wish them a Happy Birthday as they enjoy the rides!
4. Strollers for hire
To save you bringing your own along on the day, we have strollers available for hire from the Guest Information desk. A single is £8.00 for the day and a double – £12.00 for the day. A £30 refundable deposit required.
5. Lost Children Stickers
Free stickers are available for children to identify them at the first aid centre, located in Show Street. Complete their name and a contact mobile phone number for us to call if they wander off.
Other great child friendly features at Paultons include:
- Kids meal deals in our restaurant from £4.15
- Dedicated tots musical instrument area inside George’s Spaceship Playzone
- Mr Potato’s Playground in Peppa Pig World
- Muddy Puddles Water Splash Park
- Trampolines and Bouncy Castle
- Tiny Tots Town Outdoor Playground
Don’t forget all Children under 1 metre in height are admitted free of charge to the Park.
Paultons Parback to blog