Paultons Park 2014 Tickets & Opening Times Now Available
We are pleased to announce that Paultons Park tickets for the 2014 season are on sale now from the website. The 2014 opening times calendar is also now available to view.
As the new season approaches we are busy getting everything ready during the winter months when we are closed for the Park’s first opening day of 2014 on Sunday 16th February. A variety of activity takes place when the Park is closed from maintaining the rides to trimming & planting trees & flowers for the year ahead.
Below is the full Paultons Park 2014 opening times calendar:
The Park opens for February half term and then opens on selected days through until 21st March when the brand new Victorian Carousel opens. Then the Park remains open daily all through the main season until Monday 6th October 2014. We then open on selected days and for October half term through until Monday 3rd November 2014. On selected days during November and December our Santa’s Christmas Wonderland attraction is open for pre-booked visitors. The final day of the season is on 23rd December 2014 – Park only visits are also available on the days that we are open during November & December.
All Paultons Park tickets include:
- Entry to Paultons Family Theme Park with over 60 family rides and attractions.
- Entry to Peppa Pig World Theme Park with 7 fun rides, an indoor playzone and outdoor water splash park (open seasonally).
- A variety of birds and animals to see including Penguins, Flamingos, Pelicans, Owls, Meerkats and more.
- Beautiful landscaped gardens and a lake to explore.
- Entry to the 4D Cinema, Water Kingdom Splash Park (seasonal), Rio Grande Train Ride, Land of the Dinosaurs & many other fun family attractions.
Paultons Park ticket discounts can be obtained if you pre-book your tickets online in advance (before the day of visit) and they are valid until 3rd November 2014, so you can pick which day(s) that you would like to visit.
Visit our Paultons Park ticket prices page for more information and to book. Don’t forget that all children under 1 metre in height (when wearing shoes) are FREE.
We look forward to welcoming you for another exciting season!
Paultons Parkback to blog