Lost Kingdom - only at Paultons Park
Posted on June 1st 2016
Let us transport you back in time, back 65 million years for a Jurassic adventure of a lifetime, when Dinosaurs ruled the Earth.
Welcome to Lost Kingdom. A Jurassic world where Dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes greet your every turn, an unbelievable prehistoric landscape where you will see, hear, and feel that you have been catapulted back to a long forgotten era.
Lost Kingdom Dinosaur Theme Park at Paultons Park is home to a whole host of Dinosaur attractions including two world-class roller coasters, life-like animatronic Dinosaurs, Jurassic themed family rides, a prehistoric Dinosaur adventure play park and an amazing opportunity to come face to face with our 'living' walking animatronic Dinosaurs!
Here is a look at the artist impression of the Jurassic Theme Park.
What is in Lost Kingdom?
- The Flight of the Pterosaur - Paultons first family suspended coaster
- Raptor - A new boomerang style family roller coaster
- Boulder-Dash - Ride a huge dinosaur egg or giant stone on a swirling adventure
- The Dinosaur Tour Co. - A 4x4 jeep expedition coming face to face with dinosaurs
- Temple Heights - Ride and swoop on this family friendly platform ride
- Dino Chase - A prehistoric junior Dinosaur roller coaster
- ALIVE! Dinosaur Encounter - Come face to face with animatronic Dinosaurs...
- Little Explorers - An outdoor Dinosaur adventure play park area for young children
- Base Camp & The Nest - Two new food and drink outlets
- Outpost 12 - Lost Kingdom merchandise
- Win-a-Saurus - Play games to win soft Dinosaur toys and treats
Find out more about Lost Kingdom's Rides and Attractions.
How to find us:
Sat Nav: SO51 6AL
Ower Nr Romsey
The New Forest
back to blog