Visit Our Theme Park Near Bournemouth
Posted on February 1st 2020
Looking for an exciting day out the family? Paultons Park (and Peppa Pig World located within the Park) near Bournemouth is an unforgettable day out for all ages! Take a look at our planning guide below for the best journey times, transport options, reviews and tips on visiting us from Bournemouth.
How far is Paultons Park from Bournemouth?
- Car: 27 miles. 35 minutes.
- Train and Taxi: 50 minutes.
- Coach and Taxi: 50 minutes.
Ways to get there
- Driving to Paultons Park from Bournemouth will take around 35 minutes with light traffic exiting from the nearest M27 motorway. Take the Wessex Way A338 north to Ringwood and merge onto the A31 eastbound through the New Forest. As the road merges with the M27 take the exit at junction 2 and follow the brown tourist signs to the Park.
- Taking the train to Paultons Park from Bournemouth will take around 50 minutes. Trains run from Bournemouth to Southampton Central Stations on a regular basis. A taxi, bus, private car or hire car will be needed to get to the Park from the train station.
- A coach or bus trip to Paultons Park from Bournemouth will take around 50 minutes. The National Express operate coach and buses to Southampton station. A taxi, bus, private car or hire car will be needed to get to the Park from the station.
What is the fastest way to get from Bournemouth to Paultons Park?
- Driving by car is the fastest way to get from Bournemouth to Paultons Park, taking approximately 35 minutes with light traffic.
What is the cheapest way to get from Bournemouth to Paultons Park?
- Driving by car is the cheapest way to get from Bournemouth to Paultons Park using 27 miles worth of fuel.
Reviews from Bournemouth visitors
Read reviews of Paultons Park from London:
- Day at Paultons 5* >
- Brilliant place, exceptionally clean and great staff 5* >
- Great - Even during the summer holiday rush 5* >
What to see and do at Paultons Park
Paultons is the perfect family theme park suitable for children of all ages. Come and visit the world’s largest and first Peppa Pig World with 9 fun rides and indoor play centre and muddy puddles splash park! Lost Kingdom is a Jurassic world where dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes greet your every turn. Little Africa houses a number of animals native to the continent, including fennec fox, African crested porcupines and adorable meerkats. Tornado Springs is themed to an American Midwest desert resort town in the 1950s and will feature more than eight new rides and experiences. Open for tourist visits for the very first time on 19th May 2020.
Updated February 2020
back to blog