Whether you are choosing to visit us recreationally, or for a workshop, booking could not be simpler.
- We require advanced notice of your visit (ideally at least 2 weeks prior). Once a booking has been made, we will send confirmation which needs to be signed and returned. See our education booking terms and conditions.
- Tickets will be sent to an education establishment in advance if the confirmation is returned at least two weeks before a visit. Alternatively, tickets can be collected on the day of visit.
- Education establishments will be invoiced after their visit based on tickets redeemed. Payment can be made via BACS, school cheque or card and must be received within 30 days from point of invoice.
- Home-Educated networks can take advantage of our education rates – please email email@example.com for details.
- Please note, our education rates are based on a minimum of 12 paying students and are only available to appropriately registered establishments.
To book, simply complete the booking form at the top of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshops run throughout the day and time-slots are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.