Help Centre

Aerial View Of Peppa Pig World

What should I do if I lose a child or family member?

Notify any member of staff or go to our First Aid Centre which has contact with all other locations around the Park. Any lost child or family member should also be taken to the First Aid Centre.

Was this article helpful?

Thanks for giving us feedback!

Related articles

Do you offer queue assist for disabled guests ?

We recognise that certain guests require additional assistance in order to be able to fully enjoy their visit so we also offer a Queue Assist Scheme to guests who may experience difficulties with queuing.

Read more
What is the queue assist pass?

The Queue Assist Pass is available to assist guests with disabilities who experience difficulties with queuing.

Read more