Go Behind the Scenes with Zoo Club!
Love animals? Go behind the scenes with our Education Department for a full day (9-5) of animal fun. No two days are the same as children will take part in a number of animal based activities in the role of ‘Zoo Keeper in Training’.
From helping open Little Africa before the general public arrive, to training our inquisitive rats; your day will be full of exciting opportunities. Help prepare fish and feed our penguins during a public feed and for the first time ever – step inside the meerkat enclosure to meet our inquisitive mammals by taking part in a scatter feed.
This is a full day and great opportunity to make new friends and see Paultons like never before! Zoo Club is for children between the ages of 7 and 12 years old (on day of experience).
Zoo Club runs on selected dates and places are strictly limited. Zoo Club includes park admission.
- A full day of activities (9-5) which might include – penguin feeding; meerkat scatter feed; rat training; meeting our education animals including snakes, hedgehogs, giant millipedes and cockroaches; helping prepare Little Africa for the general public; feeding our wildfowl; owl pellet dissections.
- A few rides (everybody needs a break at some point!)
- Morning snack, picnic lunch and afternoon snack / ice-cream.
- Paultons Lanyard.
- Zoo Club is for children aged 7-12 years. This experience is for children only.
- Zoo Club is run by our Education Department.
- Wellington boots and trousers are required. A full kit list will be sent once booked.
- Parents should drop children with the Education Team by 9:00am on the morning of the experience. Collection time is 5:00pm.
- Children and parents will be required to sign a behaviour form and complete a medical form before the experience begins.
- All activities are subject to availability and may be removed or altered without notice.
- Paultons Park will do their very best to accommodate any dietary, medical or accessibility needs. If in doubt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking.
- Children can bring cameras, but please note that Paultons Park can take no responsibility for lost / damaged items.
Tell us when you would like to visit and who will be visiting and we'll have everything prepared for your arrival!
(Booking must be made by 4pm the day prior to visit subject to availability, places are limited).