Saturday 7th October – Monday 30th October Inclusive (Shows from 21st - 30th October 2017 only).
Spooky fun for all the family during October half term. Paultons transforms into a world of pumpkins, Little Monsters and spooky tunes! Come and visit us for a frightfully good time with all of our ghoulish friends. You never know what could be lurking around the corner…so keep your eyes peeled! Don’t miss the Little Monsters Ball, Freaky Fancy Dress competition and character meet and greets.
Park Wide (7th - 30th October 2017).
- Halloween-themed decorations which include more than 1,500 pumpkins placed around the park.
- Look out for the Headless Horseman, the Witch's Cauldron, Pumpkin Patch, Giant Pumpkin and Skeleton attractions.
- Character meet and greets with Pickles the Pumpkin and friends at selected times of the day.
At the Show Stage (21st - 30th October 2017)
- The Little Monsters Ball at 12:30pm & 4:00pm
- Spooky Story Time at 11:00am & 2:00pm
- Freaky Fancy Dress competition at 3:00pm (4’s and under) & 3:30pm (Over 4’s)
- Meet Pickles the Pumpkin at 11:30am, 12:30pm & 2:30pm
At the Entrance, Show Street and Carousel Band Stand (21st - 30th October 2017)
- Meet Hank the Scarecrow
- See the Grumpy Gatekeeper
- See the Super Scarecrows
- Meet the Spooky Characters!