Christmas at Paultons
Get into the festive spirit this winter at Paultons Park! The trees will be up, lights on and Santa will be in town with gifts for the children!
- Meet Santa in his magical Grotto (tickets must be pre-booked)
- Santa's Grotto tickets include a gift for children and festive treat for adults.
- Experience Peppa Pig World in a festive setting.
- Enjoy selected rides and attractions, including Tornado Springs and Critter Creek
- Take in the Park atmosphere with festive lights, music and Christmas trees
- Indulge in exclusive Christmas shopping, food and drink
- Meet and greet festive characters, including Peppa and George in their winter scarves, hats and coats
- Santa's Magical Grotto is open 9:30 – 17:15 on selected days throughout November and December. Book early to avoid disappointment
- Park entry is included with your booking. Rides and attractions open from 10am
Visit Santa in his Grotto
Meet Father Christmas in his magical Grotto and his animal friends along the way as they get ready for Christmas Eve. Adorable animated characters greet you at every turn with twinkling lights and magical scenes brought to life in this amazing Christmas Experience.
There is a gift for all children and a festive treat for adults. Also, photography of your family's magical moment meting Santa is available to purchase when leaving.
All visits must be pre-booked
Peppa Pig World at Christmas
Peppa Pig World at Christmas is a magical experience. Transformed into an amazing winter wonderland of festive lights and trees. You can find Santa and his reindeer from the series as well as Peppa Pig and George in their winter scarves, hats and coats. Get the best Santa experience with us.
Tornado Springs Open for Christmas
Enjoy a visit to the bracing, world famous Tornado Springs in the mid-west and experience a family getaway like no other. Rides include Storm Chaser, Cyclonator, Windmill Towers, Al’s Auto Academy, Buffalo Falls, Trekking Tractors and The Rio Grande Train.
The Musical Christmas Tree, Snow Street and Illuminations
Our spectacular musical Christmas tree stands in the entrance plaza and performs a festive song & light show every 15 minutes.
Afterwards, take a stroll down our famous Show Street and see it transformed into the magical Snow Street.
Frosty's Snow Time!
Frosty the Snowman makes his own special appearance for a festive sing-along at Snow Time with Frosty each day!
Winter Rides & Attractions
Many of our much loved attractions such as Peppa Pig World, Tornado Springs, Little Africa and Critter Creek are open through the Christmas period.
See details of planned ride/attraction closures due to maintenance.
For Christmas gifts and treats visit the Big Toy shop - a shopping adventure like no other. Children enter via a special entrance where Spark the friendly dragon awaits.
Peppa's Toy Shop in Peppa Pig World offers themed goodies galore and is an ideal place to pick up Christmas gifts.
Christmas Food & Drink
Eat, drink and be merry! Enjoy a delicious Christmas dinner and pudding in our Wild Forest family restaurant, or sample the scrumptious yorkie wrap!
Stop by the Coffee Station for a delicious hot chocolate or bean to cup coffee, perfect to warm up on a winter's day.
Christmas Ticket Information
- Dates and times for the Christmas Season can be seen on our opening times calendar
- Rides/attractions open from 10am and close from 4:30pm onward
- Ride availability is subject to change due to weather.
- All visits to the ‘Christmas at Paultons' must be booked in advance
Reduced Rate Tickets
If you visit on the 21st, 22nd, 28th and 29th November then you will qualify for a reduced admission rate.
Season Ticket holders visiting on select dates qualify for an extra special reduced rate.
Season Ticket Holder Days
Season ticket holders have access to the park rides and attractions as usual on the dates that the Park is open during November and December.
Special reduced rate tickets are available for Season Ticket Holders on the 21st, 22nd, 28th and 29th November.. Outside of these dates, full price tickets must be purchased
Discounted tickets available for one child aged 12 – 35 months per adult season ticket holder.
Park Only Tickets
November and December Park Only Tickets do not include entry to the Santa's Grotto attraction.
Individual tickets only, no concessions.
Please note that selected rides and attractions will not be open during the winter opening season.
Winter Season Ride Availability
- Storm Chaser
- Al’s Auto Academy
- Windmill Towers
- Trekking Tractors
- Buffalo Falls (subject to weather)
- Rio Grande Train Ride
Peppa Pig World
- Miss Rabbit's Helicopter Flight
- Grandpa Pig's Little Train ride
- Daddy Pig's Car ride
- Windy Castle
- George's Dinosaur Adventure
- Grandpa Pig's Boat ride
- Peppa's Big Balloon ride (selected dates)
- George's Spaceship Indoor Playzone
- Queen's Flying Coach Ride
- Grampy Rabbit's Sailing Club
- The Cat-O-Pillar Coaster
- Expedition Express
- The Victorian Carousel
- Viking Boats
See details of planned ride/attraction closures due to maintenance.
Please call 023 8081 4442 for information on prices and to book. The Santa's Grotto attraction has wide aisles to accommodate guests in wheelchairs, however large electric wheelchairs and mobility scooters are not allowed into the attraction due to reasons of access. We would be happy to provide you with an alternative wheelchair free of charge.
Group Booking Information
Please call to book on 023 8081 4442.
- Group bookings apply for 20 or more paying people. One Group Organiser is admitted free of charge.
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of £50 is required for a group booking.
- Provisional numbers are required when sending your deposit. Please complete and return the Provisional Group Booking Form with your deposit.
- A provisional booking will be held until 1st November 2020. After this date we reserve the right to offer the spaces elsewhere and we will retain your deposit.
- Your provisional numbers should be as accurate as possible. If final numbers increase greatly we may not be able to offer the requested day, date or session times.
- Full payment and exact details of numbers and age of children is required as soon as possible and no later than 1st November 2020.
- Please double check the ages of the children at the time of the visit before confirming your numbers as tickets can only be altered once issued by paying a £5.00 administration fee.
- Individual tickets will be issued for every member of the group.
- The Group Organiser is responsible for issuing the correct tickets to each member of the group before the visit.
- ONCE TICKETS HAVE BEEN GENERATED ANY ALTERATION WILL INCUR A £5.00 ADMINISTRATION FEE.
- REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE. LOST TICKETS CANNOT BE REPLACED
Read Important Information regarding Christmas at Paultons bookings.