Christmas at Paultons
Come and discover a magical celebration of Christmas at Paultons - running on selected dates from the 4th December to the 23rd December (see our opening times page for more info)
Visit Paultons over the Christmas period and discover the new land Tornado Springs, magical illuminations, Peppa and George in their seasonal outfits, Christmas characters, a Christmas show featuring Father Christmas and of course, selected rides and attractions (including the UK’s one and only Peppa Pig World).
- See Peppa Pig World decorated for Christmas – complete with seasonal music
- Wave to Peppa and George in their Christmas outfits
- Tornado Springs - our brand new area will be open for Christmas! Come and enjoy the festivities on Route 83
- Santa's Christmas Wish Show! Singing, Dancing and fun! Guest starring the man himself, Father Christmas. Twice daily
- Frosty's Snowtime Show
- Santa’s Storytime
- Magical Illuminations around the Park
- See and hear the Marvellous Musical Christmas Tree – with its own light show every 15 minutes
- Meet Frosty the snowman and our very own Snow Princess
- Lost Kingdom – enjoy a great selection of rides and attractions
- Critter Creek – ride the Cat-O-Pillar coaster and Professor Blast’s Expedition Express
- Little Africa – catch up with our cheeky meerkats and their friends
- Wander through our beautiful gardens and meet our exotic birds
- Enjoy lakeside river walks and visit our historic Watermill
All included in your standard Paultons admission ticket!
Santa's Grotto is closed, however Santa will appear on stage as part of Christmas Wish and Santa's Storytime shows which run daily during the event.
See Peppa and George in their winter scarves, hats and coats and capture a special photograph!
Santa’s Christmas Wish Show Singing, Dancing and fun! Guest starring the man himself, Father Christmas.
Frosty’s Snowtime - Meet Frosty for some winter fun whilst enjoying a large sprinkling of festive snow for the whole audience.
Santa’s Storytime – Join Santa as he sits down to read a festive story for all the children to enjoy in the build up to the big day
See Magical Illuminations around the Park, then watch the Marvellous Musical Christmas Tree – with its own light show every 15 minutes
Peppa Pig World at Christmas – See giant Christmas trees, Santa in his sleigh and enjoy seasonal music and song.
Christmas Shopping at The Big Toy shop and Peppa’s Toy Shop is perfect for getting themed goodies and picking up Christmas gifts
Enjoy our festive food and drink options this year like a delicious Christmas dinner or hot chocolate - perfect for warming up on a winters day!
Lost Kingdom – enjoy a great selection of rides and attractions in our very own Jurassic world, where dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes roam the land!