Welcome to the friendliest, most frightful Family Halloween theme park event in the UK!
What's on at Paultons Park this Halloween?
- Peppa Pig World's spooky Halloween makeover.
- Tornado Springs - Halloween decorations from the way out west.
- NEW - The Great Halloween Mystery show – An all-singing and dancing extravaganza. (selected dates)
- NEW - Spirit Squad Ghoul School, have you got what it takes to become a member of the ‘Spirit Squad’?
- Ghoulish fun - meet Pickles the Pumpkin and the rest of the spirit squad characters!
- The Little Monsters Ball - dance and sing along with spooky tunes at the show stage. (selected dates)
- The Fairy Garden - wander through our majestic secret garden decorated with webs and pumpkins.
- Rides in the dark! Late night opening until 7.30pm on 29th, 30th, 31st October 2024.
When are the festivities?
- The Halloween Spooktacular will take place on opening dates from 17th October - 4th November 2024.
- Late night openings until 7:30pm on 29th, 30th, 31st October 2024.
- Our exciting Halloween shows - 2024 dates coming soon.
Where is the Halloween theme park event?
The event takes place at Paultons Park on the edge of the New Forest National Park in Hampshire.
Have the BEST. DAY. EVER at Paultons Park this Halloween
This October Half term bring the family to the friendliest and most frightful Halloween theme park event in the UK. We are back for another year with even more spooky fun to be had!
Peppa's spooky Halloween makeover!
Peppa Pig World will be transformed for this year’s enchanting festivities! Meet Peppa and George in their spooky outfits and enjoy lots of fun Peppa themed Halloween decorations.
The Great Halloween Mystery
It’s a refresh! Welcoming back Pickles for another scare-tastic Halloween!
Kicking it all off with a spook-tacular Halloween party but we all know who hates anything fun and exciting, of course, ‘The Grumpy Gatekeeper’ who is, as ever, putting a stop to any joy.
As pickles starts to hang the Halloween decorations some spooky goings on begin! A Skelton flies across the room, a chest slams shut and even a bat keeps falling off the wall. Has his party been gate-crashed by an actual Ghoul? There’s only one team that can help him solve this mystery…The Spirit Squad!
Will they uncover the mystery and throw the biggest bash the Manor has ever seen; you’ll have to wait to find out.