Welcome to the friendliest, most frightful Family Halloween theme park event in the UK!
What's on at Paultons Park this Halloween?
- Peppa Pig World's spooky Halloween makeover.
- Tornado Springs - Halloween decorations from the way out west.
- The Legend of Paultons Manor show – An all-singing and dancing extravaganza. (selected dates)
- Ghoulish fun - meet Pickles the Pumpkin and the rest of the spirit squad characters!
- The Little Monsters Ball - dance and sing along with spooky tunes at the show stage. (selected dates)
- The Fairy Garden - wander through our majestic secret garden decorated with webs and pumpkins.
- Rides in the dark! Late night opening until 7.30pm - 2024 dates coming soon!
When are the festivities?
- The Halloween Spooktacular will take place in 2024 - dates coming soon!
- Late night openings until 7:30pm - 2024 dates coming soon.
- Our exciting Halloween shows - 2024 dates coming soon.
Where is the Halloween theme park event?
The event takes place at Paultons Park on the edge of the New Forest National Park in Hampshire.
Have the BEST. DAY. EVER at Paultons Park this Halloween
This October Half term bring the family to the friendliest and most frightful Halloween theme park event in the UK. We are back for another year with even more spooky fun to be had!
Peppa's spooky Halloween makeover!
Peppa Pig World will be transformed for this year’s enchanting festivities! Meet Peppa and George in their spooky outfits and enjoy lots of fun Peppa themed Halloween decorations.
The Legend of Paultons Manor
Due to popular demand the spook-tacular show, The Legend of Paultons Manor, returns for the Halloween season!
Follow the adventures of Pickles the Pumpkin and the Spirit Squad as they attempt to beat the Grumpy Gatekeeper to solve the mystery of the missing key to the ancient Manor House of Paultons.
There will be guaranteed bumps and surprises with singing, laughter and spectacular illusions as the enchanting Halloween story unfolds!