Welcome to the friendliest, most frightful fun fest in the UK:
- Peppa Pig World's spooky Halloween makeover.
- Tornado Springs - Halloween decorations from the way out west.
- The Legend of Paultons Manor show – An all singing and dancing extravaganza. (selected dates)
- Ghoulish fun - meet Pickles the Pumpkin and the rest of the spirit squad characters!
- Rides in the dark! Late night opening until 7.30pm on 25th, 26th & 27th October 2022.
When are the festivities?
- Happy Halloween takes place between Thursday 13th and Monday 31st October 2022.
- Late night openings until 7:30pm on Tuesday 25th, Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th October 2022!
- Our exciting Halloween shows run on selected dates during the event. More information coming soon.
Where is the Halloween event?
The event takes place at Paultons Park on the edge of the New Forest National Park in Hampshire.
Happy Halloween at Paultons Park
This October Half term bring the kids to the friendliest and most frightful fun fest in the UK. We are back for another year with even more spooky fun to be had!
Peppa's spooky Halloween makeover!
Peppa Pig World will be transformed for this year’s enchanting festivities! Meet Peppa and George in their spooky outfits and enjoy lots of fun Peppa themed Halloween decorations.
The Legend of Paultons Manor
Due to popular demand the spook-tacular show, The Legend of Paultons Manor, returns for the Halloween season!
Follow the adventures of Pickles the Pumpkin and the Spirit Squad as they attempt to beat the Grumpy Gatekeeper to solve the mystery of the missing key to the ancient Manor House of Paultons.
There will be guaranteed bumps and surprises with singing, laughter and spectacular illusions as the enchanting Halloween story unfolds!