Welcome to the friendliest, most frightful fun fest in the UK:
- Peppa and George’s spooky Halloween makeover
- The Legend of Paultons Manor – All singing and dancing extravaganza
- Ghoulish fun - see Pickles the Pumpkin and the rest of the spirit squad!
When are the festivities?
- Happy Halloween takes place between Thursday 14th October and Monday 1st November
- Late night openings until 7:30pm on Tuesday 26th and Thursday 28th October!
- Our exciting Halloween shows run from Saturday 23rd October to Sunday 31st October
Happy Halloween at Paultons Park
This October Half term bring the kids to the friendliest and most frightful fun fest in the UK. We are back for another year with even more spooky fun to be had!
Peppa's spooky Halloween makeover!
Peppa Pig World will be transformed for this year’s enchanting festivities! Meet Peppa and George in their spooky outfits and enjoy lots of fun Peppa themed Halloween decorations.
The Legend of Paultons Manor
Due to popular demand the spook-tacular show, The Legend of Paultons Manor, returns for the Halloween season!
Follow the adventures of Pickles the Pumpkin and the Spirit Squad as they attempt to beat the Grumpy Gatekeeper to solve the mystery of the missing key to the ancient Manor House of Paultons.
There will be guaranteed bumps and surprises with singing, laughter and spectacular illusions as the enchanting Halloween story unfolds!
We have worked hard to bring our extremely popular shows back this Half Term!
Please note, in line with the Government's COVID-19 secure guidance, shows have a limited audience capacity and admission into the seating area is on a first come first served basis - so be sure to arrive early to avoid disappointment!
Show Times will be published on the Paultons Park App and on the information screens around the park. Face coverings must be worn when watching the Halloween shows. (exclusions apply)