Welcome to the friendliest, most frightful fun fest in the UK:
- Peppa Pig World's spooky Halloween makeover.
- Tornado Springs - Halloween decorations from the way out west.
- The Legend of Paultons Manor show – An all singing and dancing extravaganza. (23rd-31st October)
- Ghoulish fun - meet Pickles the Pumpkin and the rest of the spirit squad characters!
- Rides in the dark! Late night opening until 7.30pm on 26th & 28th October.
When are the festivities?
- Happy Halloween takes place between Thursday 14th October and Monday 1st November
- Late night openings until 7:30pm on Tuesday 26th and Thursday 28th October!
- Our exciting Halloween shows run from Saturday 23rd October to Sunday 31st October
Where is the Halloween event?
The event takes place at Paultons Park on the edge of the New Forest National Park in Hampshire.
Happy Halloween at Paultons Park
This October Half term bring the kids to the friendliest and most frightful fun fest in the UK. We are back for another year with even more spooky fun to be had!
Peppa's spooky Halloween makeover!
Peppa Pig World will be transformed for this year’s enchanting festivities! Meet Peppa and George in their spooky outfits and enjoy lots of fun Peppa themed Halloween decorations.
The Legend of Paultons Manor
Due to popular demand the spook-tacular show, The Legend of Paultons Manor, returns for the Halloween season!
Follow the adventures of Pickles the Pumpkin and the Spirit Squad as they attempt to beat the Grumpy Gatekeeper to solve the mystery of the missing key to the ancient Manor House of Paultons.
There will be guaranteed bumps and surprises with singing, laughter and spectacular illusions as the enchanting Halloween story unfolds!