Terms & Conditions, Rules, Cookies and Privacy
Paultons Park is a family-owned and run business that is committed to maintaining the confidence and trust of visitors to our website. We understand that online privacy is an important factor for users of our website, especially when purchasing tickets, gift cards or any other services that may be transacted at any time. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“visitors”) who visit without making a transaction and visitors who register to purchase tickets and services via the website (“customers”) and make use of the various services offered by the Paultons Park website. It also covers other interactions that may take place either prior to or during your visit.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and to ensuring we meet our obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018.
Types of Data we collect:
When you purchase tickets, season tickets, any specific events/activities or gift cards(s) through the Paultons Park website your name, address data, email and contact phone number and in the case of Season Ticket Holders a photograph will be stored in our centralised ticketing system, BOS, supplied by Vivaticket. You may, of course, purchase a ticket (or tickets) in person without supplying the aforementioned personal data. Please be assured that we do not share your personal details with any other company without your express consent.
Help Centre Data:
For further information, please see our Cookies Policy.
You will be entered on to our mailing list if you have “opted in” at the time of purchasing tickets via our website, signing up to receive our newsletter or by any other express means of agreeing to be entered onto our mailing list. As part of our “opt in” process we will collect certain aspects of personal information. We use such information for the following reasons: to advise you about specific items/subjects you have requested us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are correct and to periodically check that you’re happy and satisfied with the service received. We will not, under any circumstances trade or sell contact lists with other organisations or businesses.
We use a third-party provider, Dot Digital, which is synchronised with our main database to deliver our email newsletters and any other information we deem suitable. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to assist us in monitoring and improving our e-newsletter and associated mailings. For more information, please refer to Dot Digital’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe from newsletters or mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletters or email communications or by emailing our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
When you visit Paultons Park you may decide to take advantage of our free guest Wi-Fi. In order to utilise this service we will request certain pieces of information that will be stored securely about:
• your device;
• the volume of data which you use;
• the websites and applications which you access; and
• your usage by access time, frequency and location.
What Personal Data do we Collect?:
• Identity Data: Includes title, first name, last name, and username.
• Contact Data: May include billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers. This will vary dependent on the type of booking being made and how this is executed.
• Transaction Data: Includes details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Technical Data: Includes your internet protocol (IP) address. We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. Your IP address may also be used to monitor visitor traffic patterns and site usage. Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data: Includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data: Includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Where do we collect your Data?:
We may collect and process personal data from you as follows:
• Directly from yourself when you interact with us in the following ways:
o Use our website
o Use our Help Centre
o Use our onsite Wi-Fi
o You send us correspondence by email, letter or telephone. This includes data gained via:
o CCTV. We operate a number of CCTV cameras across the Park for operational and security purposes.
o Any personal data that may be relayed via a telephone exchange, message or voicemail.
o You make use of our First Aid facilities whilst at the Park or register for our Queue Assist Scheme.
o Any miscellaneous transactions that may take place from time to time i.e. hiring a wheelchair, strollers etc.
Children under the age of 16:
We do not intentionally intend to collect information from and market to children under the age of 16 years of age. Children under the age of 16 years will not be able to participate in competitions nor sign up to receive marketing communications from us. If you sign up to receive marketing materials from us we will proceed on the basis that you are over 16.
How do we use your Personal Data:
We will use your data in the following ways:
• To meet our contractual obligations to you when you purchase tickets either online or at the Park. This includes communicating with you about your purchase both before and after your visit.
• To update you on any products or events you have expressed an interest in.
• To send a questionnaire after your visit to determine how this was enjoyed.
• To respond to any correspondence you send to us.
• The use of contact and identity data should you choose to enter into any competitions or prize draws.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regularity requirement.
COVID-19 NHS Test and Trace in England:
To support NHS Test and Trace (which is part of the Department for Health and Social Care) in England, we have been mandated by law to collect and keep a limited record of staff, customers and visitors who come onto our premises for the purpose of contact tracing.
By maintaining records of staff, customers and visitors, and sharing these with NHS Test and Trace where requested, we can help to identify people who may have been exposed to the coronavirus.
As a visitor of Paultons Park Ltd you will be requested to provide some basic information and contact details. The following information will be collected:
• the name of one member of the group prior to visiting one of the Park’s seated restaurants
• a contact phone number for the lead member of a group
• date of visit and arrival time. Note: For visits this information will be taken from the Park’s electronic ticketing system.
Paultons Park as the data controller for the collection of your personal data, will be responsible for compliance with data protection legislation for the period of time it holds the information. When that information is requested by the NHS Test and Trace service, the service would at this point be responsible for compliance with data protection legislation for that period of time.
The NHS Test and Trace service as part of safeguarding your personal data, has in place technical, organisational and administrative security measures to protect all personal information that it receives from the venue/establishment. NHS Test and Trace service have a responsibility to ensure that all information that it holds is safe, from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
NHS Test and Trace have asked us to retain this information for 21 days from the date of your visit, to enable contact tracing to be carried out by NHS Test and Trace during that period. We will only share information with NHS Test and Trace if it is specifically requested by them.
Under government guidance, the information we collect may include information which we would not ordinarily collect from you and which we therefore collect only for the purpose of contact tracing. Information of this type will not be used for other purposes, and NHS Test and Trace will not disclose this information to any third party unless required to do so by law (for example, as a result of receiving a court order). In addition, where the information is only collected for the purpose of contact tracing, it will be destroyed by us 21 days after the date of your visit.
However, the government guidance may also cover information that we would usually collect and hold onto as part of our ordinary dealings with you (perhaps, for example, your name, date of birth and phone number). Where this is the case, this information only will continue to be held after 21 days and we will use it as we usually would, unless and until you tell us not to.
Your information will always be stored and used in compliance with the relevant data protection legislation.
The legal obligation to which we’re subject means that we’re mandated by law, by a set of new regulations from the government, to co-operate with the NHS Test and Trace service, in order to help maintain a safe operating environment and to help fight any local outbreak of corona virus.
We will only send you marketing communications i.e. newsletters with your consent, requested at the point of you providing your data and based on your preferences and interests. You may update your preferences or unsubscribe by following the links on any marketing communication sent to you or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Who we share your data with and why:
Please be assured that we will never sell your data to third party organisations. However, we do partner with a number of companies that are required to support certain functions where we may need to share your personal data with these third parties in relation to fulfilling our contractual obligations to you. We have specific agreements with these companies with regards to them fulfilling their obligations with respect to maintaining the security of the data they hold and ensuring they comply with the relevant Data Protection Regulations. With respect to our guests the relevant third parties are as follows:
Short Break Providers: Holiday Extras
Ride Photography (Digital Downloads of images purchased on site): Pomvom UK Ltd.
On-site Wi-Fi: Ocean Digital
Ticketing Systems: via BOS ticketing system supplied by Vivaticket.
Online Help Centre – via Freshworks:
How do we protect this information?:
We take all reasonable precautions to attempt to ensure our website and IT systems are as secure as possible and using the latest technology available. Our website has a current SSL certification and our online payment system is fully PCI DSS compliant.
Links to other Website:
How long do we hold your data?
For online transactions we will retain your personal data for the current year + 6 years after the last interaction with your account. We will only retain any other personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for including the satisfying of any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
Under the data protection laws, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of them in relation to the personal data we hold about you, please contact email@example.com or write to the Data Protection Officer, Paultons Park Ltd, Ower, Nr Romsey, The New Forest, Hampshire SO51 6AL
• Right of access: you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification: you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing: where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability: where relevant you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object: you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing: including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
• Right to judicial review: in the event that we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
• Right to withdraw consent.
Concerns and Complaints:
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding our data processing approach in relation to your own personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. Your communication will be acknowledged and then responded to within 1 month.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome you can raise your concern with the Information Commissioner’s Office. For information on how to contact them, visit www.ico.org.uk/concerns
Changes to this Privacy Notice:
We will keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated in January 2021. We may revise this policy at any time.
What are cookies?
In order to make full use and access all of the features and functionality of our website your computer or device will need to accept cookies.
The cookies stored do not hold any sensitive information about yourself such as your name, address or payment details. If you would prefer to block, restrict or delete cookies from us or any other website, you are able to do so by using your browser settings to do this. Click "help" in your browser for further information.
Below is a list of the main cookies we use and what we use them for.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Purpose||How the Cookie Helps You|
|Session cookies||These are used to keep session data when you visit different pages on the website & checkout process, such as the shopping basket contents and your user login ID.||Items that you have added to your basket and your login ID will be remembered so you do not have to re-enter information over and over again.|
|Google Analytics cookies||These enable the function of Google Analytics. This software helps us to analyse anonymous information such as visitor numbers, page use, browser specifications and response to marketing activity.||We can improve the design of the website to help you find the information that you are looking for more easily.|
|YouTube cookies||This enables YouTube videos to be viewed and collects information such as the number of times a video is viewed.||Allows you to view video content on our website.|
|Hotjar||A heatmap, survey, feedback and funnel application.||We can improve the design of the website to help you find the information that you are looking for more easily.|
|A custom audience and Facebook conversion pixel.||Allows us to reach and deliver the right message to you on Facebook and understand if this has helped you make a purchase.|
|A custom audience and Twitter conversion pixel.||Allows us to reach and deliver the right message to you on Twitter and understand if this has helped you make a purchase.|
|Google Remarketing||Google code specifically for remarketing/retargeting based advertising.||Allows us to reach and deliver the right message to you on Google's Advertising Network and understand if this has helped you make a purchase.|
More information on cookies:
To learn more general information on cookies and how to manage them visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Share tools on paultonspark.co.uk and peppapigworld.co.uk: If you use the "share" buttons on our websites to share content with friends through social networks such as Facebook - you may also be sent cookies from these websites. Please refer to the third party websites themselves for more information on how to manage cookies as we do not control these.
- Tickets purchased are only valid on the date printed on the ticket (or until expiry date if open dated during advertised opening times). Please see opening dates and times.
- Paultons Park Admission Tickets are not for resale by the end user, are non-refundable and have no cash value. Replacements for lost tickets will not be issued and there will be no refunds for unused tickets. We cannot refund tickets for the reason of adverse weather conditions.
- Guests are reminded that for technical, operational, weather or other reasons, any attraction, ride or facility may be closed, altered, removed or be otherwise unavailable at any time without prior notice.
- In order to keep all of our rides and attractions in tip top condition, work is needed to maintain our rides and attractions throughout the year on selected dates. Please check these carefully before planning your visit. See a full list of ride maintenance and closure dates.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by a responsible person, aged 16 or over, at all times.
- Children under 1 metre tall in height (wearing shoes) are admitted free. Children 1 metre and over will require a ticket to enter the Park. Note: Children's height will be measured at Admissions (shoes must be worn).
- Limited opening times of some attractions and rides will operate at certain times of the year.
- Please read the signs at each ride entry and observe the rules for your safety. The Ride Operator's instructions must be obeyed at all times and the Management reserve the right to refuse entry onto the ride to any person without reason. Safety rules are strictly observed.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult on some rides - see signs by the rides or on our website rides page.
- Some rides have height, age and containment restrictions. See our rides page for details.
- There is an extra charge for Go-Karts and some other coin operated and seasonal amusements.
- Details of your name and address are recorded and may be used for updating you with Paultons information. These records are for Paultons’ sole use. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act, you have the right to advise us at any time if you do not wish to receive further contact from Paultons. Further details here.
- Covid-19: Safety measures - In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have introduced specific safety measures in an effort to safeguard the health, safety and wellbeing of persons visiting Paultons as well as our staff. A full list of safety measures is available here and on signage throughout the Park. It is in the interest of everyone visiting Paultons to comply with the safety measures that have been put in place. Therefore, should an individual not comply with these safety measures, we reserve the right to require that individual to leave the Park in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Acceptance of risk - The safety measures that have been introduced are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting Paultons acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.
- We are pleased to be able to offer our guests use of our car parks at no additional charge. However, Paultons Park Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for damage or theft to any vehicles whilst on these premises. All vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk.
- Paultons Park cannot accept responsibility for items lost inside the Park or Car Parks. Please call 023 8081 4442 for information regarding lost property.
- Paultons Park Ltd reserves the right to vary admission rates without prior notice.
- We operate a NO SMOKING POLICY within the Park including the use of electronic cigarettes. Please use designated Smoking Zones, the location of which can be found on the park map.
- The management of Paultons Park reserves the right to refuse entry into the Park to any person without reason and to carry out any searches of belongings or persons prior to or after entry to the Park for reasons of security. Please note the following with regard to Park admission. If the attraction reaches full capacity during peak times admission may be refused (see point 12 above).
- Any guest who appears to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs may be refused admission to the Park or escorted from the Park without the right to refund.
- The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and any person found possessing, using or who appears to be under the influence of illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the Park without the right to refund.
- Any person found to be in the possession of an article deemed to be offensive or dangerous will be either refused admission or immediately escorted from the Park without the right to a refund and be open to prosecution.
- Paultons Park is committed to ensuring that all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. We will therefore not tolerate any form of violence or aggression by our guests which may affect our staff or the enjoyment of our other guests. Admission will be refused or the guest will be escorted from the Park without right to refund
- No dogs or pets are admitted into the Park except for fully trained assistance dogs (proof of training may be requested).
- Skateboards, Roller Skates, Hoverboards, Roller Blades, Wheeled Shoes/'Heelys', Bikes, Trikes or Scooters are banned from use in the Park for Health and Safety reasons.
- Guests are requested to wear a shirt/top at all times.
- Barbeques are not permitted in the Park or Car Park under any circumstances.
- Please be aware that some rides and attractions do have flash photography and strobe lighting.
- By entering the Park you consent to us photographing or filming you and using the resulting pictures for any promotional purpose without payment to you. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please contact Guest Information on arrival.
- Paultons Park Ltd will not be held responsible for any photography carried out at the Park by a third party.
- Paultons Park premises are under constant CCTV surveillance for the protection of property, staff and guests.
For more information please see our Privacy Notice.
Violence and Aggression Policy
Paultons Park Limited will not tolerate any form of aggression or any act or threat of violence to a member of our staff or guest at the Park. If such an incident should occur, steps will be taken to evict the person from the Park and if necessary the Police will be called. Examples of threatening or violent behaviour include:
- Intimidation such as shouting or swearing.
- Threatening behaviour in the form of verbal threats, gestures and obstruction etc.
- Possession of any weapon, regardless of the lack of any overt threat to use it.
- Being incapable whilst under the influence of drink & / or drugs.
- Any unwanted physical contact.
- Personal insults.
- • Sexual or racial harassment.
- ALL TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Tickets not used by the expiry date show will not be replaced under any circumstances.
- This includes date specific, event and/or special offer tickets which are valid only for the date specified on the ticket.
- All tickets are non transferable. If any amendments are required to date specific bookings or tickets, this will be subject to a £20.00 charge and availability. Amendments must be made 48 hours prior to the date of visit.
- When a Family ticket is presented, all members of the group must enter the Park at the same time.
- 1-day tickets can only be used once during advertised opening times. Tickets are valid until 01/11/2021 inclusive or for the date shown.
- Paultons November/December Winter Park Only tickets are valid for one entry from 05/11/2021 up to and including 23/12/2021 inclusive during advertised opening times. Winter Park Only tickets do not permit entry to Santa’s Grotto. A limited number of rides will be closed during November & December. See a full list of ride maintenance and closure dates.
- In the unlikely event that a transaction is not possible due to any technical reason the advance online prices will not be made available for tickets purchased on arrival at the Park.
- We must be able to read the barcode on your printed/digital ticket or via a mobile phone in the Paultons Park App in order for our scanners to admit you into the Park.
- Tickets can be scanned from a mobile device and are available to download as a PDF file in 3 ways:
- Clicking the download button at time of purchase.
- Attached to the email confirmation and sent to a designated email account.
- In "View History" under "My Account" on the website.
- Only children under 1 metre (wearing shoes) are admitted free of charge. Children 1 metre and over will require a ticket to enter the Park. Additional tickets will be available to purchase at admissions if required at our standard gate price. Children's height will be measured at Admissions (shoes must be worn).
- Paultons Gift Cards can be used to purchase tickets both online at paultonspark.co.uk and at the Park where the appropriate ticket pricing will apply. Gift Cards can also be used in retail and catering outlets at the Park. Lost Gift Cards cannot be replaced under any circumstances.
- We accept Visa & Mastercard credit and debit cards. American Express cards are not accepted.
- What is a shadow payment?
- When paying for an order, your bank will send us an authorisation code to confirm there are funds in the account. Your bank will then proceed to 'shadow' the value of your order (this means they reserve the funds so that they cannot be spent elsewhere). The bank does this in anticipation of receiving a successful status against the transaction. When the bank is advised the transaction has been successful and that the funds are to be processed, this will ensure the funds are allocated correctly. However, if the transaction is not successfully completed (e.g. if the payment is declined or rejected) then the funds will go back into your account. Occasionally the 'shadow' may remain on your account for between 3-6 days depending on your bank.
- If you register for an account online at the end of the booking process, you will be able to retrieve your tickets or make another purchase more quickly:
- When you make a purchase from our website, we collect certain personal information from you (for example: your name, email address, mobile number, payment address and details). All such information is held on secure servers. No credit/debit card details are held on Paultons servers. Paultons Park Ltd complies fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation, and will treat all your personal information as fully confidential. Under the terms of the data protection act, you may request for your account to be closed and your record removed at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- If you do not register an account online and use the guest checkout feature, we will still collect the information set out in point 11 and you can request for this to be removed at any time.
- In order to serve you efficiently, reputable third-party banking (including Opayo, formally Sage Pay) and distribution institutions handle our credit card transactions and order fulfilment. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. All such organisations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
- When you create an account and/or while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from Paultons Park Limited by email about news, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that the appropriate box is not ticked as you go through the checkout process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line, by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of a promotional email, by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Season Ticket permits the person named on it to gain entry to the Park up to and including the expiry date shown on the ticket during the Park’s stated opening times.
- Please note the Park is closed from 24th December and reopens mid-February for half term.
- Please refer to the Park calendar for details.
- Details of planned ride/attraction closures due to maintenance can be found here.
- During times of exceptional demand or when the capacity of the Park needs to be limited for whatever reason, it may be necessary, and the Park reserves the right, to limit the numbers of Season Ticket Holders entering the Park on any one day. To obtain entry to the Park Season Ticket Holders can obtain a date specific, one time use ticket from the Park's website which will be valid for the selected day of entry the Park reserves the right to charge for this ticket where required by way of a booking fee. This will be communicated to Season Ticket Holders via our website, email and social media channels.
- Season Ticket Holders will only be admitted to the Park on production of their valid Season Ticket, either physical or on the Paultons Park App. Photos of Season Tickets are not accepted.
- If you cannot produce your Season Ticket you will be charged an administration fee of £2.50 per person provided you are a registered Season Ticket Holder. This may involve you in some delay in gaining entry. Please note you will only be allowed entry to the Park twice in this way. After this we will issue each Season Ticket Holder with a replacement ticket at a charge of £5.00 each.
- Season Tickets are not refundable either in total or in part under any circumstances.
- Lost or stolen valid Season Tickets can only be replaced after a security check for a fee of £5.00 per ticket. This fee is non-negotiable.
- A Season Ticket is issued individually to each person and cannot be used by another person.
- Season Tickets are strictly non-transferable.
- All children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by a responsible person aged 16 or over at all times.
- On attaining the height of one metre all children must either pay the normal individual admission rate or purchase a Season Ticket. Each Season Ticket is valid from the date of purchase for 12 months. Dates are not linked to other tickets in the same family group. Children’s height will be measured at turnstiles and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Season Ticket Holders are subject to the same rules and regulations which apply to all visitors to the Park. These may be subject to change at any time at the discretion of the Management.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse any application for a Season Ticket or renewal thereof, or to withdraw any Season Ticket once issued, without giving any reason.
- The renewal price is only valid for Season Tickets which are purchased before or on the expiry date shown. Season Tickets can be renewed online or at the Park. There is no discount for Tickets that have expired.
- Season Ticket Holder Discount Scheme
- Season Tickets must be scanned at the turnstiles on entering the Park (even if in possession of a Christmas Attraction Ticket or other means of entry). If the ticket is not validated at turnstiles prior to each visit then the discount will not be redeemable.
- Discount is available from selected outlets.
- If a card is not presented at the time of purchase no discount can or will be applied to any purchase retrospectively.
- An additional charge for selected special events may be payable for Season Ticket Holders to gain entry. This will be notified when the event is advertised and places may be limited.
- In purchasing a child season ticket consent is given for a photograph of the child to be taken and retained for identity purposes.
- When adding any funds (£) to a Season Ticket you agree to the following:
- Season Tickets should be treated as cash, Paultons Park Ltd will not accept any responsibility for any loss due to a lost or mis-used Season Ticket.
- Season Tickets will expire one year after the initial purchase date. Any money which remains on an expired Season Ticket cannot be reclaimed.
- Any remaining funds will be carried over if a Season Ticket is renewed.
- Please be advised that Paultons ‘Winter Season’ commences on 5th November 2021. The Park will only be open weekends and selected weekdays until Christmas - please see Park calendar for details. Please click here for details of ride closures which are scheduled throughout the year.
- Due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding the current and future operation of Paultons with respect to COVID-19 we have taken the difficult decision to suspend the sale of new Season Tickets. Existing Season Tickets holders can still renew in the normal way. The only exceptions to the above will be:
- The sale of a new Season Ticket to a child who has reached 1m in height and has a parent/guardian with a valid Season Ticket at the same address &/or is a close relation.
- An additional adult residing at the same address as a holder of a valid Season Ticket.
- Holders of a valid "first time" purchase Season Ticket Voucher will be honoured as long as it is redeemed prior to the date of expiry.
Listed below are the terms & conditions for the £150 Gift Card prize draw available via the post visit online survey. The following terms and condition apply when the prize draw and survey is being operated.
- This prize draw ("Promotion") is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over who complete the Paultons Park Online Feedback Survey after visiting the Park.
- IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 AND WANT TO TAKE PART, PLEASE ASK A PARENT OR GUARDIAN (WHO IS 18 OR OVER) TO ENTER ON YOUR BEHALF.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- To take part in this Promotion you can enter by completing your details at the end of the Paultons Park Guest Feedback Survey. You will need to insert your name, e-mail address and telephone number. Maximum of one entry per person and per household.
- A monthly random prize draw is held at the beginning of each month for the previous month's entries received.
- The closing date for each draw will be 11.59pm on the last day of the month.
- After the monthly draw is complete all previous entries received are no longer eligible for future draws when this incentive is being operated.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date of each month.
- Prize: A £150 Paultons Gift Card.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize(s) (or any part of them) unless agreed otherwise in writing. The prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize where applicable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Promoter will not be liable for prizes (or any part of any prize) which do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
- any changes to, supply of, or use of the prize, and
- any act or default of any third party supplier,
- which are beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- Details of prize winners' names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- Winner(s) agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- If you have indicated that you wish to receive marketing materials, the Promoter and its business partners may also use the details you give us to contact you about products and services which we think may be of interest to you.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
- This promotion and terms and conditions can be amended at any time and may not always be in operation.
- The Promoter is: Paultons Park Ltd, Ower, Nr Romsey,The New Forest, Hampshire, SO51 6AL.
- You are not permitted to alter or modify any text, graphics or photographs in any way and no extract can be used without attributing the extract to Paultons Park Limited.
- No part of this website can be used for any other purpose including transfer to another website without the prior permission of Paultons Park Limited.
- Paultons Park endeavours to ensure that all information on this web site is correct and accepts no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this website. Everything on this site is provided to you ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
- Paultons Park accepts no liability or responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from and to this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience only and Paultons does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that this site has links to other sites does not mean that Paultons Park approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators.
- Paultons Park accepts no liability for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this website or your downloading of any data from the site.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that this site is available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
- By using the Paultons Park website you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not use the website.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights of all material on this site is owned by Paultons Park Limited unless otherwise stated. You are permitted to print or download extracts from this site providing they are for your personal use only and are not used for any commercial purpose. You are not permitted to download any extract which includes trade marks or copyrights belonging to any party other than Paultons Park.
- A Paultons Gift Card can be redeemed for full or part payment against selected purchases made both at the Park and online at paultonspark.co.uk. Please note: Gift Cards cannot be redeemed against Paultons Park Official Short Break packages operated by Holiday Extras.
- Gift Cards should be treated as if they are cash – lost, stolen or damaged cards cannot be replaced.
- A Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash and no change or refunds will be given.
- Gift Cards will expire 24 months after the date of purchase/office activation – any remaining balances will not be refunded.
- Provided a Gift Card has not expired any remaining balances can be used against future purchases.
- The balance (£) remaining on any Gift Card can be checked at any time either by:
- Presenting the Gift Card at any outlet or till point within Paultons Park that uses a computerised till terminal. The Gift Card will be scanned and a receipt showing the remaining balances and expiry date will be returned to the card holder.
- By visiting our gift cards page and inputting the bar code number from the Gift Card. The remaining balance (£) and expiry date will be returned.
- Only original Gift Cards will be accepted at the Park. No paper copies or digital images presented on a mobile device will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Gift Cards are dispatched via first class post* - please allow 3-5 working days for delivery. Gift Card orders that do not reach the delivery address within 5 working days are to be reported to email@example.com. Please be advised that non-delivered gift cards must be reported within 14 days of the order date for further assistance to be provided.
- There is a £1.50 postage charge which applies to all Gift Card orders.
- Physical Gift Cards can only be posted to UK mainland addresses. If you are buying from overseas please choose the ‘e-Gift Card’ option when purchasing.
*Please note the last order date for postal orders to arrive in time for Christmas Day is Sunday 20th December 2020. E-gift cards are available immediately, including on Christmas Day. We cannot guarantee that orders made on or before Sunday 20th December will be received before Christmas Day. Orders are generally posted the day after purchase.
- Admission tickets must be purchased separately online in advance up to midnight the night before.
- Early Play Passes must be pre-booked and bookings can be made online up until midnight the previous day.
- Guests are to arrive at admissions promptly for 8.45am with the Early Play booking confirmation email. An Early Play Host will escort your family to Peppa Pig World where the session will commence at 9.00am. Should a family be late they may miss all or part of the experience – no refund will be given.
- The session will commence at 9.00am and will end at 10.00am. The pass includes use of the Outdoor Adventure Playgrounds and Peppa Pig World during the session.
- Access to the Peppa Pig World Rides will be from 9.30am prior to the Park opening to the public at 10am.
- There will be up to 45 children plus accompanying adults in each session.
- Enjoy a personal meeting with Peppa Pig and George organised by your Host (social distance restrictions will apply) for photo opportunities.
- Peppa and George will continue to make regular appearances at the school house daily - this experience is in addition to what is included in a Park ticket.
- Socks must be worn when using the indoor play equipment.
- A booking is considered provisional until the confirmation letter has been signed and returned to Paultons Park. This must be received prior to your visit.
- The Park operates to a limited capacity and therefore we reserve the right to refuse a booking if our capacity has been reached. We implore schools to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Our education rates are only available to appropriately registered education establishments or approved home educated networks.
- We only offer education rates if sanctioned by the head of establishment.
- We invoice retrospectively based on used tickets.
- We strongly advise booking for the maximum number of students and adults likely to visit.
- Workshops and time slots are filled on a ‘first come-first served’ basis.
- If the signed confirmation form is returned at least 10 days before your visit, tickets will be dispatched to the school using a 48 hour tracked service. Please check the address carefully on your confirmation letter.
- If the form is returned less than 10 days before your visit, tickets will need to be collected from our Admissions Kiosk on arrival. In this instance, please ensure you have your group numbers when approaching the kiosk.
- All guests (excluding children under 1m) are required to present a valid ticket at the turnstiles to gain entry.
- Please distribute tickets to your guests (excluding children under 1m) before you arrive at the turnstiles to make your entry to the Park as efficient as possible.
- Additional Tickets: If your school has received tickets, but requires additional ones – these can be collected from the Admissions Kiosk. The Group Leader will need to sign for these tickets which will be added to your invoice.
- Additional Tickets for home-school groups, or if the group leader is not available then additional tickets will need to be purchased at the agreed education rate. The education rates will only be honoured to persons who can prove they are part of the named group.
- Guests are reminded that for technical, operational, weather, or other reasons, any attraction, ride or facility may be closed, altered or be otherwise unavailable at any time without prior notice.
- If an educational workshop is booked, please arrive at the allotted time. Failure to do so might result in cancellation of your workshop and you will still be charged.
- The responsibility for children at all times rests with the responsible adults accompanying the children in line with Paultons Park’s policy. Children under 12 must be accompanied at all times.
- Paultons Park will invoice your school based on tickets redeemed.
- By completing the confirmation letter, you and your establishment agree to the rates shown.
- Bookings are based on a minimum of 12 paying students and therefore you may be charged for at least 12 students at the agreed rate irrespective of whether less arrive on the day of your visit.
- Our payment terms are strictly 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Payment can be made via cheque, card or via BACS. Our Accounts team will inform you of the possible payment methods.
- Covid-19: Safety measures - In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have introduced specific safety measures in an effort to safeguard the health, safety and wellbeing of persons visiting Paultons as well as our staff. A full list of safety measures is available here and on signage throughout the Park. Safety measures may involve requesting older children wear face coverings around the Park and within queue lines. It is the responsibility of accompanying staff to ensure these conditions are met. Workshops will be adapted to ensure the safety of both Paultons staff and those attending the workshop.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions On-Line Group Tickets will not be available until further notice. Any Group booking enquiries are welcomed by telephoning the Park on 023 8081 4442 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need a valid email address and access to a either a printer or smart mobile phone to buy tickets online.
- We guarantee the best group discount and cheapest Paultons Park tickets when you buy online in advance.
- Group rates apply for parties of 15 or more people.
- Group tickets bought online are valid on the date selected and are non transferable.
- Tickets include entry to Paultons and its themed worlds.
- Groups must enter the park en bloc together. One admission ticket will be issued when purchasing tickets online, which is to be presented to the Admissions Kiosk where the relevant number of entry tickets will be printed.
- Wheelchair, Mobility Scooter dependent guests and children under 1 metre are admitted free of charge.
- Please Note: We do NOT accept personal cheques. We do accept cheques drawn on a Group’s account but then only from those with an authorised credit arrangement.
- All prices include VAT and are subject to change.
- In order to keep all of our rides and attractions in top condition, work is needed to maintain our rides and attractions throughout the year on selected dates.
- Strollers are subject to a hire charge plus a £30 refundable deposit.
- If the stroller is not returned by the last ride time we will retain the £30 deposit and it will not be returned. If the deposit is paid in cash we will retain the cash. If the deposit is paid by credit card we will charge £30 to the credit card. Credit card details are held securely using an encrypted system.
- Strollers must not be taken beyond the turnstiles at the entrance.
- If a stroller is booked for the incorrect date then we cannot guarantee that we will be able to issue you a stroller due to high demand.
- If you do not collect your stroller by 1:00pm on the day of your booking and there is high demand we will use the stroller for another guest. Please make sure you visit Guest Information by 1:00pm to collect your stroller.
- Strollers remain the property of Paultons Park Ltd.
- Please do not leave the stroller unattended at any time.
End User Licence Agreement
Acknowledgements and consents
You acknowledge that the Terms and Conditions (as may be amended from time to time) apply to the use of the service (including any future updates to it) by you.
You acknowledge and accept that we may, with the prior written consent of Paultons Park, change the Terms and Conditions at any time. All changes (if any) will be communicated to you through a link on the log-in page for the service. You will be required to read and accept any such changes to continue using the service.
You must have obtained the permission of the owner of any computer, tablet, mobile telephone, smart phone or other electronic device (device) which you use to access the service (and which is not owned by you) to use the service.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions you accept responsibility for the use of the service on any device whether or not you own it. You accept that you may be charged by your service provider for internet access through the device.
You acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any information which you send by using the service may be read or intercepted by another party even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
You consent to us and our service provider collecting and using technical information about your device (and any related software, hardware and peripherals) to evaluate, improve or refine the service.
You consent to the transmission, collection, processing, maintenance and use by us, Our licensees and our service provider of any location data sent from the device to evaluate, improve or refine the service.
You acknowledge that the internet is separate from the service and that websites accessed by you via the service are not under the control of us and that We are not responsible for and do not endorse their content or privacy policies (if any). You undertake that you will use your own judgement regarding any interaction with any such website including the purchase of any products or services accessible through them.
You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights in the service (and its underlying technology) belong to us and/or our licensors and/or our service provider and that you have no rights in or to the service other than the non-exclusive and non-transferrable right to use it in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
Provision of the Service
In consideration of you accepting the Terms and Conditions, We agree to provide the service to you until such time as we cease provision of the service to you. You may stop using and we may stop providing the service at any time.
You agree that you will use the service in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and that you will not (and will procure that any person using your device does not) use the service for any commercial, unlawful, immoral or malicious purpose, nor will you (nor any person using your device) in the course of using the service:
introduce any code, virus or data which is harmful to the service or any operating system; or
transmit, store, publish or upload any electronic material which is likely to cause damage or limit the functionality of any telecommunications equipment or any computer software or hardware; or
infringe any intellectual property right belonging to Us or any other party; or
send, receive, publish, distribute, transmit, upload or download any material which is offensive, abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, unlawful; or otherwise objectionable; or
invade the privacy of or cause annoyance or anxiety to or send any unsolicited correspondence to any other person.
Limitations and exclusions
The service is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis and therefore all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the Terms and Conditions.
Save as provided in clause 4(iv), We shall not be liable to you for any losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential) caused by failures, errors, delays or interruptions of, in or to the service.
Save as provided in clause 4(iv), We shall have no liability to you if any third party gains access to your connection to the service or your device or destroys or damages any data or information held by you or information about you which is held by us.
Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for (a) death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or (c) any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us as to the provision of the service and they (and any dispute or claims arising from them) are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales or Scotland and the courts of England and Wales or Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them.
Any notice to be given by us to you may be given by post or email to any postal or email address given by You. Any notice to be given by you to us may be given by post to Paultons Park, Ower, Romsey SO51 6AL or by email to email@example.com