Theme Park Jobs at Paultons
Recruiting now for the 2022 season!
Thank you for visiting our recruitment page and we are pleased that you are interested in joining our team.
At Paultons, behind the outstanding experience we provide our guests, are our dedicated and passionate employees. Without them, we would not reach the levels of success we are so proud of every day.
Some want a job that fits in around their college and university studies, others are looking for something that works with their commitments at home, and many are with us because they are looking for new experiences, to meet new people and to work in a friendly and fun environment!
With many roles available, part-time and full time, there really is something for everyone, and we want you to be a part of it.
Have a look at the many exciting seasonal and permanent positions we have available and don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the team at the UK’s No.1 Theme Park, apply now!
If you are unable to complete an online application, you can call us on 02380 814442 and we will assist you further.
Take the Next Step
- Have a look through our current vacancies by clicking the button at the top of the page (if there are none showing then, unfortunately, we are currently fully staffed but please check back again soon).
- Click on the specific job role for further details.
- Apply quickly and easily using our online application form.
- Please make sure your contact details on your application are correct and check your emails regularly.
- Minimum age for job roles is 16 years (Year 11 completed) and 17 years for Ride Operators. All minimum age restrictions are for reasons of health and safety.
- If you have any questions regarding working at Paultons Park, please email us at email@example.com.
- Paultons Park is committed to compliance with all relevant laws in respect of personal data. If you would like to know more about how any data submitted to us will be used please view our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
We can offer:
- A fantastic and vibrant working environment within an award winning theme park
- Free car parking
- Employee benefit card offering free entry and discounts on food, drinks and shopping at the Park.
- Complimentary park tickets
- Full induction and training
- Company uniform
- Personal Locker
- Flexible working days/ hours
- Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
- Fully air conditioned staffroom with subsidised food and free drinks
We are located just off J2, M27. Set on the edge of the New Forest National Park we are only served by the REDS X7 bus running between Southampton and Salisbury.
You will require a reliable source of transport in order to reach us. Along with the free car parking we also provide a bicycle rack.
Please note: It is important that you live within travelling distance of the Park as we have no accommodation on site.
If you have a general enquiry regarding jobs at Paultons Park, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be assured that we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
- For further details and to apply, click here or alternatively to speak to HB telephone 01492 870 700 (HB Leisure enquiries only)
HB Leisure is a guest operation at Paultons Park. HB Leisure operates in numerous theme parks and attractions globally and offers a good career development path to employees. On top of your hourly pay there is also the opportunity to earn realistic and achievable performance- related bonuses on a day to day basis.
Successful applicants will be working within the Games at Paultons Park. We are serious about giving our guests a fantastic day out and require outgoing and confident people with the ability to sell and effectively communicate with our guests whilst having fun. You will be part of a team required to drive sales throughout the Park, whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service.