Modern Slavery Statement
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 for the financial year ended 30th November 2021.
Paultons Park Ltd. is committed to doing business in an ethical and sustainable way. We are alert to the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking and doing what we can to ensure it is eliminated.
Paultons Park Ltd is a family owned and run business with the Park being located at a single site at Ower, Romsey, Hampshire and has been operating since May 1983.
OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
Due to the nature of the business, Paultons Park operates a wide and diverse supply chain which includes the sourcing of items for resale in both the Park’s Retail and Food & Beverage outlets.
OUR POLICIES ON SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING
We are committed to ensuring, to the best of our abilities, that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chain or in any part of our business. Our Anti-Slavery Policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships, and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chain.
Measures we have taken to identify and mitigate risk include the following:
- The Park operates from a single site where the directors and senior management are also based.
- We build, wherever possible, long-term relationships with suppliers which provides consistency where the ethics and standards we expect are clear and mutually understood.
- Due to our diverse and varied supply base we expect our relevant suppliers to have suitable antislavery and human trafficking policies and processes in place
- We review our suppliers where deemed appropriate and have found no major areas of concern.
- We monitor the risks in our supply chain which includes the following:
- Reporting of incidences of modern slavery in our supply base.
- Staff training in appropriate areas on the preventing of modern slavery
- Supplier site visits where appropriate
- We have received copies of the modern slavery statements of our key suppliers.
We have zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking. We expect all those in our supply chain and contractors to comply with our values.
To ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chain and our business we have provided training to relevant members of staff. All Directors have also been briefed on the subject.
This statement has been approved by the Board of Directors.
16th May 2022