Directions to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World
The New Forest,
Paultons is easy to reach being just off exit 2 of the M27, close to the edge of the New Forest National Park. Follow the brown tourist signs on the motorway.
West bound traffic - when leaving the M3 to join M27 please bear left to take M27 West towards Bournemouth and Southampton. Do not follow signs to M27 E (Portsmouth).
The X7 Salisbury-Southampton service stops at OWER, VINE INN outside the Park which is a 5-10 minute walk along the drive to the Paultons main entrance. During certain Wiltshire School Holidays some journeys travel direct to the Park's main entrance.
Please check the Blustar Salisbury Reds website for the latest X7 and X7R bus timetable information.
For further details contact Salisbury Reds on 01202 338 420 or www.salisburyreds.co.uk.
The nearest mainline train stations are:
- Southampton Airport Parkway - 10 miles away with a 15 minute taxi drive to the Park.
- Southampton Central - 8 miles away with a 10-15 minute taxi drive to the Park.
Southampton Central station is situated across the road from the city bus terminals thus providing a link to the Park.
For information on train times and tickets please visit www.nationalrail.co.uk or telephone National Rail Enquiries on 0845 7484950 (local call rate).
Paultons Park is pleased to be working in association with Radio Taxis.
Call: 023 8066 6666 Or book via the Radio Taxis app:
Seat Belt Information (provided by Radio Taxis):
If the driver doesn’t provide the correct child car seat, children can travel without one - but only if they travel on a rear seat:
• and wear an adult seat belt if they’re 3 or older
• without a seat belt if they’re under 3 but should be in the back of the vehicle on their parent’s lap. The seat belt should be around the parent only and the parent holding the child.
Should you need to book transport to or from the Park, Radio Taxis offer all Paultons guests the following set fares
|Central Station / Coach Station
|Red Funnel / Red Jet
|Totton Train Station
|Romsey Train Station
*Radio Taxis have a dedicated pick up and drop off point directly outside the terminal at Southampton Airport.
Pre-booking is essential in order to obtain the fares listed.
Paultons is a short car trip from the Portsmouth International Ferry Port.
- Portsmouth International Port - 30 minutes away by car
- Poole Port - 50 minutes away by car
- Port of Dover and Eurotunnel - 2 hours and 30 minutes away by car
Getting to Paultons Park from the Channel Islands is easy by ferry to the UK with Condor Ferries.
Paultons is a short car trip from the Southampton International and Bournemouth International Airports.
- Southampton International Airport - 15 minutes away by car
- Bournemouth International Airport - 30 minutes away by car
- Heathrow International Airport - 1 hour and 30 minutes away by car
- Gatwick International Airport - 2 hours and 30 minutes away by car