Directions to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World
Paultons is easy to reach being just off exit 2 of the M27, close to the edge of the New Forest National Park. Follow the brown tourist signs on the motorway.
West bound traffic - when leaving the M3 to join M27 please bear left to take M27 West towards Bournemouth and Southampton. Do not follow signs to M27 E (Portsmouth).
IMPORTANT: M27 total road closure 28th September – 1st October 2018
Please note that the M27 will be closed between junctions 3 and 5 in both directions from 2000hrs on Friday 28th September – 0600hrs on Monday 1st October 2018. This will restrict access to Paultons Park via the motorway. Diversions will be in place and we advise that you plan your route and allow extra time for your journey. For further information please visit The Highways England website.
The X7 Salisbury-Southampton service stops at OWER, VINE INN outside the Park which is a 5-10 minute walk along the drive to the Paultons main entrance. During certain Wiltshire School Holidays some journeys travel direct to the Park's main entrance.
Please check the Salisbury Reds website for the latest X7 bus timetable information.
For further details contact Salisbury Reds on 01202 338 420 or www.salisburyreds.co.uk.
A variety of coach operators organise day trips and short breaks to the Park from all over the UK. Please find a list below of the current operators arranging visits:
- (South) Vision Travel – Covering the Portsmouth area. Tel: 02392 359168.
- (South) Barnes Coaches – Covering the Swindon area. Tel: 01793 821303.
- (Midlands) Cloud 9 Holidays – Covering the Northampton area. Tel: 0800 3457575.
- (Wales) Leisure Time – Covering the Cardiff area. Tel: 02920 348615.
- (N. Ireland) Travel Solutions – Covering the Belfast area. Tel: 028 9045 5030
The nearest mainline train stations are:
- Southampton Airport Parkway - 10 miles away with a 15 minute taxi drive to the Park.
- Southampton Central - 8 miles away with a 10-15 minute taxi drive to the Park.
Southampton Central station is situated across the road from the city bus terminals thus providing a link to the Park.
For information on train times and tickets please visit www.nationalrail.co.uk or telephone National Rail Enquiries on 0845 7484950 (local call rate).
We are pleased to be working in association with Radio Taxis (Southampton) Ltd. If you need to organise a taxi prior to, or during, your visit to Paultons Park then please:
Call: 023 8066 6666 Or book via the Radio Taxis app:
Please remember that taxi's do not carry child car seats as a matter of course, but every child must by law wear a seatbelt (which includes babies), so please bear this in mind when making your booking. Up to 8-seater taxis (25% extra) and wheelchair accessible vehicles available, please ask when making your booking.
Radio Taxis offer all Paultons visitors the following set fares to and from the Park:
|Southampton Airport / Airport Parkway Station||£22.00||£28.00|
|Southampton Central Station / National Express Coach Terminal Southampton||£17.00||£20.00|
|Southampton IOW Ferry Terminal||£18.00||£22.00|
Paultons is a short car trip from the Southampton International and Bournemouth International Airports.
- Southampton International Airport - 15 minutes away by car
- Bournemouth International Airport - 30 minutes away by car
- Heathrow International Airport - 1 hour and 30 minutes away by car
- Gatwick International Airport - 2 hours and 30 minutes away by car