Exclusive Gardens Open Evening - Tuesday 9th July 2019
Paultons Park will be opening the park grounds on the evening of Tuesday 9th July 2019 exclusively for horticultural groups, individual garden enthusiasts and clubs to view our exquisite gardens. This is a unique opportunity to see our themed and formal gardens in a peaceful atmosphere outside of the usual park opening hours.
Over the course of the evening you will be free to roam at your leisure to discover over 65 acres of beautiful landscaped parkland. Explore a myriad of pathways and view beautifully themed topiary, magnificent Cedar trees and unusual copper themed water features. Our dedicated gardening team will be on-hand to provide some background on the gardens and answer any questions you may have.
The Paultons estate has a proud history with the original gardens being laid out by Capability Brown. Several of Brown’s iconic and recognisable design features can still be seen today. A brief history of the park can be found at the old tennis pavilion in John and Anne’s Garden as well on information boards that are located at points of interest around the grounds. We will also have leaflets available to give further detail on our gardens.
- Tickets for this event are limited and are charged at £10 for anyone 1 metre and over in height, £2 of this will be donated to the park's chosen charity. Individual tickets only, no concessions. Guests under 1 metre and wheelchair dependent guests are admitted free of charge.
- Light refreshments will also be available to purchase in our Wild Forest restaurant throughout the evening.
- The Trekking Tractors and The Dinosaur Tour Company Jeep Ride will be operating during the evening to transport guests through the stunning garden areas in which they operate.
- The gates will open for the evening at 6.30pm and close at 9.00pm
- View more details of our main gardens on our attractions page.
Please select the number of guests below (guests under 1 metre in height and wheelchair dependent guests do not need a ticket and are free of charge)
(Booking must be made by 4pm the day prior to visit subject to availability, places are limited)
Your tickets for this event will be posted to you from the beginning of 2019