Guests with disabilities
We welcome visits from guests with disabilities and will do everything possible to ensure they have a safe and pleasurable visit and are able to participate in as many activities as possible. A summary of the facilities we offer are as follows:
- Wheelchair or mobility scooter dependent guests are admitted free of charge
- A vast majority of the rides and attractions at Paultons, including Peppa Pig World, are designed to be fully accessible to disabled guests, therefore we do not offer a discounted disabled rate for guests or their carers.
- Nearly all paths are flat and tarmac surfaced
- Special car parking area in main car park
- All restaurants and shops are wheelchair accessible
- Ample toilet facilities for guests with disabilities
- Manual wheelchairs are available to hire from our first aid centre free of charge. Limited availability during busy times so please pre-book before your visit by calling 023 8081 4442. Please be aware hiring a wheelchair inside the park does not permit free entry.
- Queue Assist Policy to enable guests who are unable to queue priority access on to our rides. Please ask for an Accessibility Guide leaflet upon arrival.
- Rio Grande Train and The Victorian Carousel with special carriage accessible to wheelchair users
- Admittance allowed for registered, fully trained assistance dogs
- Changing facilities available